Thursday, October 7, 2010

Taco Night....

Mmmmmmmmm.
Mmmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm.
Taco night.
It was easy, yummy and cheap but certainly not healthy.
Oh my holy yum.  I made a yummy YUMMY homemade guacamole and that made the whole thing go slurp, gulp, right down my throat.
I attempted healthy, I REALLY DID, but I gave in to too many toppings.
My concessions to health: reduced fat sour cream, low fat cheddar cheese, and ground turkey instead of ground beef.  But, uh...add in the guac and the whole dish probably added up to about 600 calories.  (Woops.  I ate 2 of 'em.)
Other than the guacamole, I have no recipe to share (Old El Paso and my husband did all of the work).
Tomorrow night.  I'll cook healthy tomorrow night.  (Maybe.  Ordering pizza sounds awfully delicious, too.)


 Woops.  Did I do that???
Oh boy.
An avocado has 276 calories and 27.6 g of fat...I ate the whole thing.
Do you see all of that yummy goodness stuck to the sides?  I totally grabbed a spatula and scooped it all out. Didn't waste a drop.  That's a sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment