Tuesday, October 12, 2010

She Who Must Not Be Named

My BEAUTIFUL, sweet, loving teenager is asserting her independence and demanding her privacy. (Again.)  Last week she made me sign and date a contract stating that I will not use her name or picture in ANY posting on Facebook.
This week her attack is based solely on food and THIS BLOG.



 Oh...whatever.
Party pooper.
Blog hater.

But I vow to respect her wishes and honor thy contract.
So...henceforth, my beautiful daughter Caylin will be referred to as "She Who Must Not Be Named."
Or Bob.  Bob got quite a few votes as her Facebook pseudonym.  Maybe I'll go with Bob.

Bob...you spelled "ever" wrong.  I'm thinking this might null and void your contract.  Hmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. OMG she's SO dramatic! That really is funny tho. I can't believe your kids are NOT on facebook and you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caylin HATES Facebook and is positively incensed that I have a blog. I'm so embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it is quite true that you are embarrassing it certainly is not as a result of either your Facebook posts or your Blog. The problem, simply put, is your daughter's twisted view on both. You my friend have a true gift, laughter. You need to continue in that vein as it makes us all happy. As for Boob er Bob she will get over it eventually or not but that is not your issue it is hers. As for you posting things about her the law is clear, she is chattel until she reaches the age of majority (18) or files suit to become an emancipated minor (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-emancipated-minor.htm). Let's cut the crap and get to the point tell her Uncle Tim, your mean uncle said "get over yourself". Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete