Monday, October 11, 2010

A Coupon Binder??? Really? Okay. I'll Try.

All right.  The $5 Dinner Mom wore me down.  I found a health club that I want to join, but it's $45 per month.  SOMEWHERE in our budget I need to find $45.  If Erin Chase (author of "The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook") can cook dinners for her family for $5 by clipping coupons, then...I'm willing to give it a try.  I'll not only clip coupons, but I'll cook ALL WEEK using her cookbook as a guide.  I'll letcha know what the fam thinks, too.  CHEAP healthy food???  Sounds like an oxymoron.  I don't know if my kids will eat an oxymoron.  We'll find out.
I'm off to the store now to buy a coupon binder.  And baseball card inserts.  And page protector inserts.  This is SO against my religion.


My Bible for the week...


3 comments:

  1. Isn't the 11th commandment "Thou Shalt Not Ingest An Oxymoron"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Couponing really works but you just have to stay on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I didn't have very much luck with it. Of course, I didn't try very hard either. Lol.

    ReplyDelete